New York City Rodent Control
Rodent infestations can be one of the most challenging and damaging problems for homeowners. Not only do these animals stay hidden, but they can reproduce quickly, carry disease, and can chew through electrical wires leading to major structural damage. At Broadway Pest Services, we understand how unnerving these animals can be for property owners, which is why we offer top-quality rodent control treatments to homes and commercial properties in New York City and the surrounding areas. Our licensed and highly trained professionals have over 50 years of industry-leading experience and use the most advanced treatments on the market to deliver rodent control that gets the job done right.
Call our team today at (888) 966-9069 to schedule an appointment.
Seven Signs of a Rodent Infestation
Rodent issues can be especially prevalent in the fall and winter months, as mice and rats seek shelter from the cold. Because these animals can infiltrate your property from even the smallest openings and stay hidden in attics or behind walls, it can be challenging to know for sure if there is a problem.
Seven warning signs of a mouse or rat issue include:
- One of the most obvious warning signs of an infestation is the presence of droppings. These droppings can very easily be mistaken for debris, varying in shape and being between ¼” – ¾” in length depending on the species. Often, they are dark brown or black in appearance.
- Small footprints or tracks left behind in dust or dirt.
- Scratching, gnawing, or running noises in attics, behind walls, and in ceilings.
- The presence of grease streaks on surfaces from the oil in rodents’ fur.
- An otherwise unexplained increase in allergy symptoms.
- Chew marks or holes in wood, clothing, upholstery, wires, or other materials.
- Unpleasant musty or rotting odors—often caused by the buildup of urination and fecal matter as well as a potentially dead rodent.
At Broadway Pest Services, we not only provide a detailed inspection of your property to scope the nature and severity of the infestation, but we also perform a thorough treatment to stop rodents in their tracks. We pair baiting and trapping solutions with a highly effective tracking powder, which is only available to licensed pest control technicians. The last, and arguably most critical, step is exclusion. This is where our experts evaluate potential entry points and seal them—making it challenging for any new rodents to make their way inside.
Our local and highly trained team takes pride in a job well done and wants you to feel confident in our solutions. That is why we back up our services with both a 14-day return policy and special pricing on any future visits within the first three months of treatment to extend your rodent protection. With fast response times, affordable prices, and effective treatments, Broadway Pest Services has been a trusted name in rodent control for over 50 years.
To schedule an appointment with one of our skilled technicians, call u at (888) 966-9069 or fill out our quick and easy online form today!
OUR BUSINESS IS QUALITY PRO CERTIFIED.
WE ARE RELIABLE AND COMMITTED TO ARRIVING ON TIME FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Professional Pest control Products
Need professional strength products shipped directly to your home?Learn More
Services We Offer
Residential and commercial services in Manhattan & NYCLearn More
Login to manage your account.Learn More